Pages

Caught A Bug?

I copied this design from the 2006 Summer Idea Book. It is a Get Well card, but since it is one of a kind I am not sure how soon I will part with it. I thought the design was cute and wanted to copy it. The only difference is I filled the jar with Bugs instead of using sculpting foam to make one. This stamp set is another must, since I have two boys. Especially since my oldest likes to pick bugs up, and bring them to me so I can see them.

In addition, I used The Works Alphabet (2007 February Stamp of the month) and Lazy Days Level 2 paper pack. Accessories used are metal-rimmed tags, spring craft buttons, Dimensional Elements Classic Alphabet, and Buttercup brads. I edged the Crystal Blue and Bamboo cardstock with black ink and I sanded the Garden Green cardstock.

I have two gatherings to prepare for this week, so will have to pull something for the archives to share with you for the rest of the week.

Take time to create!


No comments: