I remembered! Well, it helps that I put it in my Outlook Calendar to remind me every Monday.
Here is another 6 x 6 instruction sheet that was made by another CTMH consultant from the swap I participated in for techniques. This consultant did not mark the back of her layout, so I don't know who to give credit to. Embossing is a great effect...
Basic Heat Embossing
- Stamp an image with tinted embossing pad or versamark.
- Pour embossing powder over the image while the ink is still wet.
- Tap off excess powder and put back into jar for next use.
- Heat the image using a heat embossing tool. The powder will quickly melt, leaving a shiny, raised image.
- You will need 2-3 different colors of embossing powders.
- Stamp an image with a tinted embossing pad or versamark.
- Pour the first color of embossing powder on only part of the image & tap off excess. Repeat until you have covered the image with the different embossing powders that you have chosen. When adding a new embossing powder, it will not stick where there is already embossing powder.
- Heat the entire image with heat tool.
Products: Peaceful Season My Originals Cards, Bamboo cardstock, Gold embossing powder, Believe Caps stamp set, Vineyard Berry ink, Olive organdy ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!