Pages

Bright & Cheery


Boy, is this card ever different from the last ones I posted? I got this idea from a consultant, name unknown, on the CTMH Bulletin Board. She used autumn colors and leaf pattern paper. I decided to use bright & cheery colors. Wow! This card sure is bright. I matted the letters in black, so they would stand out a little and I put a pop dot behind the "U", so it would jump off the card. Here is the recipe:

Paper: White daisy cardstock, Black cardstock Flower Power pattern paper (retired)

Stamp set: Rustic Alphabet

Ink: Hydrangea, Sunflower, Kiwi, Dutch Blue, Bubblegum

Accessories: Black brads

I am still answering questions from blog candy post. Here is another one!

Wendy asked, "What is your favorite thing about CTMH products?"

I have three favorite things about CTMH products. The first one is the clear acrylic stamp sets. I can see where I am stamping and the images are crisp. It makes it easy to stamp, especially when I am two step stamping (When one image is placed right over the other image.).

The second thing I like is the organizational systems they offer. Since the stamps are acrylic they come in nice little envelopes all the same size and I can store (over 200...yes, 200) in such a small space. I love the fact there are only a few blocks I have to buy and carry around. In addition, I love the My Accents organizer. I can take a lot of embellishments with me in just one case.

The third (but not final) thing I like about CTMH products is everything color coordinates. I don't have to run all over town anymore looking for the perfect color paper to make a piece of pattern paper or ribbon. All my paper, ribbon and embellishments match and if you know me that is VERY important.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Erica said...

What a fun & bright card...like the edges of black too.