I spent all day getting ready for my crop tomorrow and I'm done! YEAH! I should get to bed early tonight, but don't see that happening. Since I spent all day organizing and packing for my crop, I didn't get anything new made. I thought I would answer some questions that were asked from my blog candy post. In addition, I got tagged again...this time from Ana, who is the creative owner of Ink A Stamp listed under my Inspiration blogs. What a great site!
Cheryl KVD asked, "What craft item have you bought that wasn't worth the money?" I would have to say EK Success Cutter Bee Paper Piecers. I know other people like these, but I just can't seem to get them to work correctly. It is probably user error, but I quit practicing and gave them to my oldest son to play with. I can't get all the holes pierced consistently and that bugs (no pun intended) me. LOL!
Denise asked, "What is the best gadget you have recently acquired?" Oooo, I love my Corner Adorner concave punch. I like to use it when I make cards, i.e. SWEET, and Bit Again - Happy Birthday. I think this is a must have in your tool bag.
1) My favorite candy is licorice.
2) My first car was a Monte Carlo.
3) I am trying to get my nieces and nephews to move to Omaha, NE after college, so my sister and her husband move here too.
4) My favorite color is Burnt Orange.
5) It took me 7 years to graduate from college, because I changed my major from Education to Business when I was a senior and I paid my own way. I graduated debt free by working at Hy-Vee and Mutual of Omaha.
6) I quit going to Penney's, Sears, etc. and take pictures of my family with my new Canon 20D.
7) I love to eat out!
I will have email and blog withdrawal all day tomorrow, since I will be gone from 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning to 1 a.m. Sunday morning cropping....YEAH! I hope to get some things done, but since I am hosting it I might not. I love helping other people with this awesome hobby.