Pages

BOYS RULE


I had fun creating this page and searching for pictures to add to the layout. I wanted to get action shots of my boys, especially Tate since it goes in his scrapbook. This first page has him playing with a car track with his idol, Jacob. Jacob is my sister's 16 year old son. At the time the picture was taken Jacob was 14 and Tate was four. Jacob can't live a minute without my boys hanging on him and saying his name. He is a wonderful big cousin to look up to. He plays so nicely with my boys and they love him!

Tate is jumping on a trampoline with another cousin, Ben. He is my oldest brother's son. Tate and Ben are six months apart in age, so they love playing with each other.

I used Lazy Days of Summer paper pack and My Stickease on this two-page layout. I wanted to accent the layout with red to give it a little *POW*. I like how it turned out.

Tate is acting like Spiderman jumping off a chair in the family room wearing his Spiderman boxers. On the top little picture, Tate is relaxing in the baby pool we used to have with Tanner. You can see the layout better when you click on the images.

I used Rustic Alphabet for the title. I think that one is my favorite "E" sized alphabet that CTMH carries. In the little jar I used the stamp set BUGS to stamp the little lighting bugs and colored them in with markers. For the tabs, I used my tab punch I bought at Hobby Lobby.

I forgot to give you Jeanne's blog site Creative Bliss, when I wrote about her making my blog banner. She is so awesome! Check out her site! I have tagged her before, but you still need to visit to see what she has been up to lately. Jeanne is getting into digital scrapbooking and is very good at it.

Friday morning I am off to meet my sister for lunch (Happy Joe's) and scrapbook shopping in Des Moines, Iowa! Happy Joe's is a pizza and ice cream parlor that makes the best taco pizza. Well, I think so, because I grew up eating this wonderful pizza pie. After shopping, we are going to a weekend crop. Yippee! How can it get any better than that?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Great layouts. I really like the tabs on the side of the pics.