Pages

Dress Up A Dollar

I still haven't taken the time to stamp. It seems like we are spending all of our time out at the pool this week with my nieces and nephew visiting. I don't think kids understand the importance of stamping every day, so my daily stamping is suffering...LOL!

I got this address book at Target in the dollar hot spot and altered it for my sister. Her last name starts with "H". The book is bright yellow so Giggles & Grins pattern paper is perfect for this. I used solo "h" for the monogram. In addition, I used paper flowers to dress it up. To finish it off, I tied both Holiday Red and Goldrush organdy ribbon around the spine.

I hope to get back to stamping soon, but it probably won't be until our company heads home.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I know the feeling...we are in the midst of moving, most of my CTMH and other stampin' and scrappin' stuff is packed away...good thing I got a package recently, it is keeping me going until I have my new scrap room set up...soon!!

Cindy Vernon said...

Don't even talk to me about moving, twice in 3 months! Plus I had to pack and move my library at work! Yikes! You've been tagged for a niceness award! Check my blog for details: http://cindyvernon.blogspot.com