Pages

Get Well Girly

This is from a stamp set that I don't own, but wanted to use it in a different way than the stamp set is named. The stamp set is Under The Stars and is with other stamps that would be for camping or sleeping in a tent. I stamped this image about a month ago, so I could color in images when I have a chance. There is a boy image that I will post tomorrow with the same sentiments and design.

When I saw this sitting on my desk, I thought of getting out of bed and the idea of a get well card came to mind. I really liked how this card and the one I will post on Thursday turned out. Instead of using my prismacolors, I used my CTMH markers. The markers are vibrant and easy to use. I used the Flower Power pattern paper (retired) and Bubblegum, White Daisy and Amethyst cardstock. I ran the Amethyst cardstock through my Cuttlebug. Boy, I love that machine for embossing. I haven't used it much for die cutting yet. I like the fact that I can use many different dies in it too.

I wish I had a stamp that read "Hope you are back on your feet soon." Since I don't, I typed it on Microsoft Word and printed it off on White Daisy cardstock and added photo clips. Then I stamped Get Well on a dimensional element and tied it on with 3/8 inch White Daisy organdy ribbon. In addition, I used my concave punch.

Isn't she cute? Well, I don't know many of you who smile when you are sick, but I guess it is a happy card. Watch for the boy get well card AND the blog candy winner will be announced on Thursday, since I am drawing the name Wednesday. YIPEE!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Love the card and also wanted to tell you that the picture of the tree is beautiful, very serene....
:o)Jeanne

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

What a cute card. Another card to put on my to do list. So many things to make so little time.