Pages

Happy Birthday Bling


I made this card as the make-n-take for a gathering that I have in September. The design is from the card originals program that CTMH carries in their catalog. The design is named Peek-A-Boo in the 5 x 7 section. I made a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card and adapted the measurements to my card.

This card is a simple design and easy to make. I don't like the make-n-takes at a gathering to be too difficult, because there is usually a lot going on that evening.

Supplies used: Paper - white daisy cardstock, Birthday Bash pattern paper; Stamp sets - It's A Party, Happy Birthday; Ink - sunflower, clover meadow, holiday red, star spangled blue; Embellishments - white daisy grosgrain ribbon, rhinestones from JoAnn Fabrics (unknown company)


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

A fun and bright card! I am sure this will be a hit!