Pages

Teddy Bears

Well, I have no idea why, but Feedblitz did not send out my blog yesterday. Hmmm! Well, at least I didn't get an email. If you didn't get one either, you will have to scroll down to see the first of my bear card series. I made the same design for these, but had to change them a little. The size of the bear stamped image called for something different on each card. I used The Best Way stamp set again. This was another one of those bears staring up at me that last month. In addition, I used the same medium, CTMH coloring pencils and blending pen or aquapainter. The "Thanks" sentiment was from the $1 bin at Michael's. Boy, there are some great finds in there.

I used my Cuttlebug again. I just can't keep my hands off that machine. It turns any paper into beautiful creations. LOL! The ribbon is from American Crafts. I have a bunch of those and I always seem to find one that matches.


The paper packet is Elegant Floral from CTMH and I used Petal, Orchid Bouquet, White Daisy and Garden Green cardstock. The background stamped I used on the Garden Green cardstock is from the Adorable Backgrounds set. The ink pads I used were Smokey Plum and Garden Green. Accessories are white brads and a white small spiral. Oh, I almost forgot I used my concave punch too!

Thanks for stopping by and blog candy is coming soon!

1 comment:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

These cards are so cute. Will definitely have to try and make these.