Pages

You R Snow Fun

This is my 100th post...YEAH! I can't believe I had posted that many times already. I just love blogging and receiving all the blogs I subscribe to.

This is going to be another quick one. I got home tonight, Sunday and we are now trying to decide whether we are going to Adventureland on Monday. It is supposed to be 99 degrees in Omaha on Monday and Des Moines is not that far away, so it will be about the same. That seems awful hot to be out all day at an amuzement park on asphalt. I am sure the lines will be long at all the water rides and Tanner might not be tall enough to ride some of them. We are going to decide in the morning. I can't believe it is going to be so hot, because right now it is cool outside after the big rain storm we had this evening.

I made three of these cards for all my boys (Hubby, Tate and Tanner). I always like cards that play on words and have seen this saying before. Hope you like it!

Later this week, I will be showing you my new watermark and a really pretty butterfly I found at a scrapbook store in Chariton, Iowa.

Happy Monday!

No comments: