Pages

Last Year's Christmas

I received a little static from sister about not posting the other day and I told her I just had to take a day off. I was planning for my Open House and crop and just didn't have the time to make anything new. Well, today I just don't feel like sitting at my scrap table and creating. I have been playing outside with the boys and watching Alfred Hitchcock movies. So I am sharing one of the Christmas cards I made and sent out last year. I usually make about three designs, because we send so many that I get bored reproducing the same one.


Thanks for stopping by today and hopefully I will be rejuvenated tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..........

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! I forgot how pretty this card is.

dasimonds said...

Very pretty...
Thanks for sharing.