You can Use liquid glass to accent, brighten, magnify, and add dimension to embellishments and designs. Here are the directions:
- Turn bottle upside down and let liquid flow to tip (do not shake).
- Remove cap and gently squeeze bottle to establish flow onto your project.
- Drying time will vary according to amount of product applied, ranging from 15 minutes to one hour.
- After use, rinse applicator tip with warm water and replace cap.
- If needed, clear tip with pin before using.
Here are two Easter cards I made about two years ago. I used liquid glass for the detail on the Easter eggs.
Now, it is your turn!