I was tagged by Stacey around a week ago. Her blog is The Queen's Creations. You should check it out...she is very creative! What we do is list out 10, 20 and 30 years ago and what we were doing at that time. Then you "tag" some other bloggers and go back and comment on Relevant Blog and let her know she has been tagged. Hmmm! Here it goes:
Ten years ago...1997
I was 30 years old and working in Lincoln, NE as a Human Resource Manager at MATRIXX Marketing. I was dating my husband, Seth at the time. He lived in Omaha, NE, so we spend a lot of time driving the hour to see each other. I spent most of my free time biking, working out and either talking on the phone to my beau or hanging out with him. Since I lived in an apartment, I didn't spend a lot of time there. It felt like living in a box. The next year, the branch I was working in closed and I was transferred to Omaha, NE. Yippee! Seth and I would live in the same town.
Twenty years ago...1987
I was 20 years old and had two years of college under my belt. The first two years of college I stayed at home and attended a community college. I worked my way through school paying it all myself, so I wanted to take the general classes a little cheaper than at a four year university. I worked at Hy-Vee Foods as a cashier and customer service rep. Eventually, I moved to Macomb, Illinois and attended Western Illinois University and continued to work for Hy-Vee. I didn't stay there long and moved to Omaha, NE to attend University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Thirty years ago...1977
I was 10 years old and in fifth grade. I attended Sacred Heart Catholic School in Fort Madison, IA. It is a small town in the southeast corner of Iowa. It is right along the Mississippi. Fort Madison is known for the widest swing span bridge in the world and the state penitentiary is in my home town. I spent most of my time playing with my sister, my friends and my dog. I was a typical kid, but I was definitely a tom boy. I would rather play any sport than barbies. I loved swimming!
Well, I have had a very blessed life so far and have loved every age I have been. I turned 40 this year and I am loving every minute of it.
I was also tagged by Diane at My Little Stampin' Spot!.
Here are the details:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. You can see Diane's inspiring blog here: www.djluvs2stamp.blogspot.com
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Things About Me:
- I love to dip cinnamon pop tarts in sugar free cool whip!
- I took a perfectionist test and scored 33%. That didn't surprise me.
- This time of the year is my favorite, because of the weather (fall) and I scary movies are on 24/7 through Halloween.
- The only reality show I like to watch is Ultimate Fighter.
- I love to eat out...Mexican, Chinese, Greek...it doesn't matter.
- My favorite flowers are Lilacs and Calla Lillie's.
- My downfall...I am not a patient person. I have gotten better, but still need to work at it.
Beth at Sunflowers and Dragonflies
Jami at More is More
Kristina at Kwernerdesignblog
Melissa at Sweetie's Stamping
Lauraly at Just Give Me Stamps
Natasha at Palmtrees and Pogosticks
Michelle at Stampers Dream
Okay, ladies it is your choice which one you would like to complete. Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by!