This 6 x 6 layout was created by Heidi Bryce, CTMH Independent Consultant. She did an excellent job on this one. Here are her directions:
- Cardstock - white and black (or any light and dark color that contrasts)
- Embossing Powder - white and black (or colors that match your color choices)
- Versamark or embossing ink
- Heat gun
- Cut your cardstock into two equal pieces
- Placing the two pieces side by side (do not attach), stamp the image using Versamark or embossing ink dead center of the two pieces.
- Emboss the white cardstock with black embossing powder and emboss the black cardstock with white embossing powder (or whatever contrasting colors you are using).
- Adhere pieces to background in the same pattern as they were stamped.
- If you want your design to stand out more mat each color.
I used Warm Wishes and Holiday Accents stamp sets that are both CTMH. I stamped "Warm Winter Wishes inside the card to finish.
Now, it is your turn!