Pages

Beloved Blossoms Thanks

The stamp set I used as the main image on this card was not a favorite in the 2007 Spring CMTH Idea Book; however, I really liked it. I am hoping that you see how it goes with the Caprice paper pack beautifully. I have had a lot of fun using the same paper pack and different techniques to make a few cards with multiple themes. It shows how versatile one Level 2 CTMH paper pack is to use in both layouts and cards.

This is another 6 x 6 card. I used solo "t" for the thanks sentiment and obviously for the solo letter. This was a 9 x 9 layout from CTMH corporate that I adapted to make a card. As you can see I am into using twill ribbon lately and photo hangers. Hope you enjoy this one too! I am going to feature this technique on the next Technique Tuesday and show you a card made with the same dimensions and theme, but different paper and main image. Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very pretty! I am loving the brown and blue together.

Anonymous said...

I really like the flower on this card. You do such great work on your cards. It is so fun to took at this sight, thanks!