Pages

Caprice Thanks

I made this card for a technique board I am making to display different paper distressing techniques. This shows paper tearing. Now, I have to use a different paper packet, so it will be sent to someone instead of being displayed. I liked how the card turned out with the Indian Corn Blue cardstock base. This is a new paper pack from the CTMH fall/winter idea book. It looks much better IRL, especially when used with the blue paper. The "T" is from the new Homestead Alpha "E" sized set. Hope you like it!

Here is a double page layout that I had posted on the same display board. I am working on replacements with the Free Spirit paper pack.

Page one shows the sanding technique and direct to paper technique.


Page two shows the distressing with black stubble tool and cocoa ink and direct to paper ink technqiue.


On my last post, I forgot to include the stamp set I used, which was Little Girls. I was in a hurry to go to bed early and forgot to write that. Sorry! My wonderful DH put the boys to bed, so I could go to sleep early and I got to sleep at 8 p.m. YEAH! I felt so refreshed in the morning. I think I was a little too peppie for everyone in the morning. I kept singing and dancing around. I had a reason...our wedding anniversary was Tuesday, November 20th (8 years).

I hope to post Wednesday night for Thursday, but I don't think I will have anything for Thursday night.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awesome work, Kim! You've been busy creating some beautiful projects!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We have no school/work today, but my oldest is up wayyyyy too early because of a cold that had her coughing this morning. Sigh...Talk to you soon! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Your work is really good, I always love the colors that you use.