Pages

FRiEnDs

I know I normally participate in card sketch challenges on Wednesday from Splitcoasters, but I want to share my convention artwork with you this week. For those of you who scrapbook, you will love the next three days, since I have three more layouts to share with you including this one.

This layout was created with the new Free Spirit paper pack from the fall/winter catalog. This was my favorite paper pack when I got my new catty, because I love, love, love orange. AND my two favorite colors with orange are blue and brown. I haven't had time to play with my paper pack at home, so I was glad we used it at convention. The layouts we created were awesome, especially since 350 consultants were working at the same time. That is a lot of people with different skills and experience working together. I thought corporate did a great job on creating layouts for such a big group.

This layout was to show how you can make this paper packet work for a girl or boy layout. Even though this layout has flowers on it, I used it for my boys. The flowers remind me of sunflowers. I really like this one. Layouts with various sized pictures always catch my eye. The saying was printed on adhesive backed twill and given to us from corporate in our kit. That is the nice thing about the twill....you can do so much with it, since it already has adhesive on it. The FRiENdS title is from the My Stickease set that goes with Free Spirit. Each Level 2 My Stickease comes with letters, so you can complete a layout easily. Once I got home, I added pictures, photo clips, button heads and the small spiral. You wouldn't have had to add to this layout, but I just can't seem to leave a layout alone. By the way, the little boy sitting in the chair with Tate and Tanner is their cousin Ben.


This is page two where I used more My Stickease at the top of this page. The little tag is from Memory Labels stamp set. We stamped it on adhesive backed twill with autumn terracotta and cocoa ink. The words across the bottom are from this same stamp set. I was so lucky last weekend, because we got to play with this stamp set. In fact, all the stamp sets I will be showing we got FREE, yes I said FREE from corporate. I love my job!


Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Love the layout and it is great how you can use it for both boys and girls. The pictures are awesome.

Michelle said...

These layouts are adorable! The color combos are perfect, esp. for this time of year!

Unknown said...

You are just the best consultant ever! Even though you got the layout at the convention - you still always add the perfect touch to make it "one of a kind" which you have taught me to incorporate into my scrapping! You continue to inspire me with your creativity! STAMP ON!

Jeanne said...

Awesome work, Kim! I'm so glad you had such a great time and were able to create such fabulous artwork!

Thanks as always for sharing your creativity and talent!
:o)