Pages

Holiday Album

Holy Moly! I almost forgot to post tonight. I was taking some online CTMH classes and was shutting down my computer, when I remembered I hadn't shown you the awesome 9 x 9 holiday album we created at convention. I have been saving this for last, because I think it is so cool and it was easy and fun to make.

We used the Everlasting paper pack, which has become one of my favorites and Holiday Joy and Victorian Snowflakes stamp sets. Oh, the bling adds just the right touch. This is the first time I got to use the new lowercase chipboard alphabet too! It is all soooo good! Life is good! I didn't put pictures on mine yet, because I might wait for this years. Enjoy this eye candy!

Here is the front cover! We inked the chipboard letters on the front and back cover with a sponge and cranberry ink. You should see this in person...it is even better in real life!


First and second page after the cover! Look at all that bling! This snowflake runner is so easy to make it look seamless. I really, really, really suggest this stamp set (Victorian Snowflake), if you haven't purchased it already.


These are the last two pages. Those stockings are so stinkin' cute! We were able to bend the flourishes to make them look like photo corners, because the stamp sets are acrylix.


Last but not least the back cover! We finished the wish with a little bling and ribbon. Wow! I can't wait to get my pictures on this to display for the holidays.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Impressive! I bet this was great fun to make. You definitely have my attention on the Victorian Snowflake stamp set.

Jeanne said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Awesome work, Kim! Glad you remembered to post! :o)

Anonymous said...

I really like this layout, hope I can see it in person some time.