Masking is a great way to layer stamps. I used this technique on this A Season of Gratitude card. I layered two of the leaves. The only extra supply you will need is a sticky note. Here are the directions:
- Stamp the image you want to be in the foreground of your layers.
- Stamp this same image on a sticky note. Make sure you stamp the image at the top of the paper, so the sticky part has some of the image on it.
- Cut out the image on the sticky note.
- Put the sticky note image on the stamped image on your card or layout. Ink up the other image and stamp part of it on top of the sticky note image.
- The sticky note will protect your image underneath and when you lift it off the paper it will reveal a layered look.
- Reuse the sticky note image as many times as needed until it does not stick anymore. You can keep this mask with your stamp set for the next time you want to mask.