Pages

Technique Tuesday - Acrylic Blocks

I hope you had a great weekend. We played Wii, since Friday night. We got it for our oldest for his birthday. It is a family gift, since we all play. Our boys are addicted already and my arm hurts too...LOL!

This card was designed by Chris, my upline. It shows how to use acrylic blocks as a stamped image. Hope you enjoy!




I would love to see any artwork you make, especially if it is a technique you used. If you don't want me to put it on my blog just let me know. Email me your artwork by clicking on the view complete profile on the left sidebar. You will see an email link under contact.




Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Great video! Love the card also. As usual I need to get out my stamp set and make this. I am so glad you make mistakes! LOL.

Gail said...

I love your video and the card. Your videos are always fun to watch. Keep them coming. Lucy Gail

Laurie Unger said...

Great video! Who'da thunk? using your acrylic block! Great idea! TFS! I also just love your typed in comments on your video's, they always bring a smile to my face and a giggle now and again! Keep up the great work!

Jeanne said...

I know I am a bit late to view this video. But I just finished it and have to say it's great! I LOVE how real you are in them!!! You make me feel inspired. I've heard of using the blocks, but don't tend to think of it when I am crafting. Now you know, I have been "inkspired" by you!

Thanks for sharing and for giving me a good chuckle and smile to boot! You're awesome!