Pages

Technique Tuesday - Window Charms

This is not a stamping technique, but I hope you like it.







I forgot to mention in my video that I thought it would be a cute idea to make letter blocks for a baby card or even for a kindergarten graduation card like this!



I will not be blogging for a few days. I am going to take my normal stamping time and finish working on our taxes. I keep putting it off and I need to get it done, so I am not letting myself play until I finish my work. Hope to blog again soon!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

The video was awesome! I am definitely going to have to get out my window charms. Such a great idea to use it for a wedding cake. The kindergarten graduation card is really cute. Where did you get the ABC's?

Kim Burmeister said...

The ABC's are from School Zone My Stickease. The paper pack is great too!

Beth said...

I am so impressed that you don't need this card until summer and you already have it done :o)! Great tutorial, thanks!!

CreativeMish said...

Thats for sharing this technique. I've never seen it. I'm going to go make one of these today!.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and was delighted. I have the charm squares and circles and love them but have not found any way to use the squares. Your idea was great and so was the video. Thank you
Larie M.