Pages

Pazzles Inspiration

Okay, I had to show you what I bought this weekend. Christine at Creativity Calling is the enabler. She showed this on her blog on Friday and I was hooked. I researched it and watched all the videos I could find on this spectacular machine. Now, I just have to wait for it to get here. Thanks, Christine! I am glad you showed us this wonderful cutter, which is 12 x 12.

I bought mine from HSN too, so I hope Christine doesn't mind me borrowing the picture she posted on her blog to show you this:


I didn't think I would EVER purchase an electronic tool; however, this machine does it all! And I mean ALL! It cuts everything, embosses, writes journaling, and you can save any image on your computer and hook it up to this beaut! You can copy your child's handwriting and use it as journaling or save the first time they write their name. I think that is what sold me on it. I can copy all of my kids artwork and use it on their pages. YAY!

Enough gushing over my new toy! Check back tomorrow for a tutorial on a flip flop card.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the projects you make with your new machine

Stampin n da Hood said...

oh wowzer!
Now you can make REAL word blooms!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the link for this - can't wait to sese what you saw!

Pazzles Inspiration Cutter said...

The best machine in creating the best art ever. I really love using this machine, especially when making special cards for kids.