Pages

Tag - I'm It!

I have been tagged by Inky Prints left by Inkyfingerz.

I am supposed to share seven random and/or weird facts about myself. Hmmm!
  1. I hate swimming in lakes, ponds, even oceans. I don't like to swim with fish and I have a phobia about sharks attacking me. I think that is because JAWS is one of the scariest movies to me, and I watch it every time it is on TV.
  2. In my twenties, I owned over 60 pairs of shoes and now...I have only about 15. Four of them are running shoes that I wear most of the time.
  3. My parents were going to name me "Bruce" if I was a boy.
  4. Those of you who know me KNOW I really hate spiders. My worst nightmare would be spiders after me on land and then sharks in the water....LOL!
  5. My favorite girl name is Elizabeth Mary.
  6. I love eating taco pizza at Happy Joe's Pizza Parlor. I grew up on that pizza and I haven't found anything better. I drag my mom there every time we visit my parents.
  7. I love hedgehog stamps by Penny Black. I only have one, because the scrap stores in Omaha don't sell them. I love seeing the cards people make with those cute little guys.
Okay so the rules are...

Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have decided to tag some NEW CTMH blogs I have found that rock!

Y. Poulsen Family
Stamp Til Dawn
Kathi's Corner
Mommy Scraps
Sentimentally Yours
Creativity Calling
Houseostamp's Weblog

Happy Stamping!


No comments: