Pages

Enchanted Series - Happy Birthday

I am going to show you a series of six cards this week that you should be able to reproduce in one hour or less. These cards are simple and do not take long to create. Sometimes I just don't have a lot of time to get a bunch of cards done. We are giving this set of cards to the Administrative Assistant at Tate's school for Administrative Professionals Day on Wednesday. I hope she likes them! I do, because they can be sent to both men or women.


I used the Enchanted Level 2 paper pack, coordinating cardstock and ribbon (Barn Red, Garden Green, Sunflower). In addition, I used the Happy Birthday stamp set on both cards, which I highly recommend if you make cards.

I stamped Celebrate on the ribbon in Smokey Plum ink. I used pop dots underneath the scalloped punch.



I stamped Happy Birthday on the ribbon in Smokey Plum ink.


I almost forgot to mention....I added a link to my sidebar under Custom Created Pages and Gifts. It is a link to my friend, Debbie's blog. She started a new business designing scrapbook pages and gifts. Check it out! She creates great layouts!


Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very nicely done! I like it that you can send them to either male or female. Love the stamping on ribbon.