Pages

Blog Award


Normally, I don't post on Sunday, because it is our family day; however, I received this blog award from Stacy at Simply Addicted. Her blog is awesome! She is a fellow CTMH consultant, who makes great cards and layouts! Check out her rockin' blog.

I wanted to share other CTMH blogs, so you could see what others are creating with the wonderful products CTMH offers. There are so many talented CTMH bloggers and I am supposed to pass this award along to others whose blogs I visit, so here it goes:

Mommy Scraps
Creativity Calling
I Love This Scrap!

I wanted to post more; however, Feedblitz was unavailable Sunday night. I couldn't access my other CTMH blogs.

In addition, you might have noticed I added another column to the right side of my blog. I have been working on blog maintenance while the family sits in front of the television. I will add tidbits of information to that side, when I get a chance. One of the first resources I will post on this side are the CTMH blogs I go to for inspiration. Keep checking for updates!


Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks so much! Glad you liked the award! :-)
I am searching for a punch so I can try the big buckle card.

Kim Burmeister said...

Hi Stacy!

I get a lot of my punches from Stampin' Up. Yes, I know they are a competitor; however, we don't sell punches. I really like theirs. In addition, I get my circle and square punches from Hobby Lobby. Have fun shopping!