Pages

Happy Fourth

I have been in the mood to scrapbook lately and I need to get some pages done fast. I am soooo far behind. I know, I know...who isn't? I found some completed pages at Michael's that were so cheap I thought I would get a few and doctor them up with some of my stamps. Here is one of them:

I used Charm Uppercase stamp set on the title HAPPY FOURTH. In addition, I used Celebrate America stamp set (retired) for the stars around the pictures and land of the free. Finally, I stamped the year with Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp set (new).


I find myself trying to get caught up with my scrapbook pages, since I spend so much time on cards now. I will have to use quick an easy layouts whenever possible.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! I like all the stampin and the jute weaved in the eyelets. What fun to do a pre-made layout and add to it.

Stacy said...

Those a cool premade pages. I think it looks great!

Jeanne said...

What a great idea! Love what you have done to "make it yours!"

Thanks for sharing!

Jenn said...

Fabulous 4th of July LO's! I love the weaved in eyelets and the pics are amazing! :D