Pages

Uppercase Living

I used my40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby today on vinyl to cut phrases and words similar to Uppercase Living. I have been working with my Pazzles Inspiration cutting system tonight creating the words IMAGINE and INSPIRE to put in my scraproom. Unfortunately, I can't decide tonight (it is after 10 pm right now) where I want to put them, so I am going to sleep on it and put them up tomorrow. I can't believe how easy it was to make these words myself and I didn't have to go to a party or spend a fortune. I did miss out on the good party food though....LOL! Those of you who know me well know I love appetizers. Okay, not just appetizers...hee hee! The cool thing about vinyl is I can put them on a wall and peel them off and move them somewhere else. I tried this with a scrap just to make sure. Stayed tuned for pictures of where I decided to decorate.

Here are more pictures of cards from The Stamp Garden in Sioux Falls, South Dakota:



Aren't these the cutest cards with the little flower punches? Wow! Great detail!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Beautiful cards. Wow! It must have taken forever to put the lilace together. Can't wait to see a picture of your vinyl on your wall.

Sue from Oregon said...

Such pretty cards! I bet the 3D effect is wonderful IRL. oh and a pazzle.....I have been dreaming of one for several years...I can't wait to see your creations!

Stacy said...

So anxious to see what you do with your words in your room!

Jeanne said...

I think the cards look fantastic! I am thinking that using punches to make flowers is coming back in style...you know how everything comes round in cycles? Because I've seen more punched flowers recently. :o)

Great idea to make the vinyl letters with your Pazzle. Can't wait to see where you end up putting your words!

Sanela Kubiak said...

These are the cutest cards. I'll have to try making something like these.