Pages

Convention Layout

Finally, I have the time to post what I had ready to post yesterday. I remember when I worked outside the home, and went on vacation it was a bear before (getting ready) and when I got back (catching up). Being a SOHM (stay at home mom)...It Is The Same! I made sure everything was ready for my hubby before I left. When I came home, it looked like a tornado hit the inside of our house. LOL! So I spent the first whole day cleaning, doing laundry, etc. Now, the second day was spent getting ready for club meeting tonight and PTA "stuff". Did I tell you I volunteered to be our PTA President this year.? What was I thinking!

My friends know I hate being really busy. Well, I guess I have to either accept that I am going to be and change my attitude. Just one day at school this morning talking with the principal and I wanted to crawl in a corner and hide.

Sorry this is in a different font. I saved it from yesterday's post.

I didn't know where to begin with all the new things from convention. My roomies and I swapped a two-page layout, we made two projects during our make-n-take time and new stamp sets that I got just for being there.

I decided to show you a two-page layout, we made in our make-n-take session. The paper is from our new idea book. It is called Perfect Day. We used the My Stickease to match and our new rub-ons. Yes, rub-ons. They are really pretty. I changed my title to MY BOYS. They had MY CITY and I don't have pictures for that. We distressed the pages with the black distressing tool CTMH sells. I haven't used it much. I like it! We also used the new stamp set Life's Creation. I just love these colors. The best thing about our new pattern paper is it is double sided. Every piece has a pattern on both sides. This is what I have been wanting, so I am very pleased with the new paper packets. YAY!


I have been asked to give you a sneak peak of the new catty. I will, but not until after Tuesday night. My club members are coming over Tuesday night for our meeting and I don't want to spoil it for them. They get the new catty after they place their August order.





Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very pretty papers! I love your layout,too. More! More! More! :)

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Very nice. The paper is very pretty. Can't wait to see it in person.

Barbara said...

I love your pages.....I hope to go to the next CTMH convention. I bet you gals had a BLAST...and actually got the chance to use our new paper packs! And I love this one!!
Have an awesome day!!