Pages

Thank You Ladies!

Wow! Don't ya think this is a cute icon? This one is so fitting, since we are back to school now. I would like to thank Barb W and Lori for nominating me for this blog award!

Here are the rules:


  • The winner can put the logo on her blog

  • Link to the person you received your award from

  • Nominate at least 7 other blogs

  • Put the links of those blogs on yours

  • Leave a message for the bloggers you've nominated


  • I really do like blogging and get so much inspiration from all the blogs I visit. It is hard to narrow it down to seven, because I have so many favorites. I am going to try to nominate ones I haven't nominated before...Hmmm!

    Amazing Paper Grace - She is amazing! I would like to be as creative as her, when I grow up!
    Scrappin' in Paradise - Heavenly!
    The Scrap Pirate - She is take you captive by her designs!
    Lisa's Creative Corner - She is so creative, CTMH asked her to present at convention!
    I Like Markers - If you like markers, you will love this!
    Hooked on Stamping - You'll get hooked!
    Creative Heart & Hand - She definitely has creative hands!

    These are just a few ladies I check on daily! Check them out...you will {heart} their blogs!

    Happy Stamping!

    Kim




    2 comments:

    Creative Heart & Hand said...

    Thank you so much Kim for nominating me...I know you have already been nominated, but I had to put you back on my list...your blog is my favorite. Thank you so much for all the wonderful tutorials and inspiration!

    Nalazoo said...

    Kim - thank you so much! I'm honored to be on your list of blogs you love.