Pages

Wishing You Well

I'm back and BOY....did I ever create at my sister's house. I had so much fun and was so inspired by all the new toys I got from convention. I have been getting ready for my open house this weekend to show off a lot of new stuff and get rid of some old (but loved) items.

Today, Monday, was Tate's first day back to school and tomorrow is my hubby's 40th birthday. We have had a lot going on lately, just like the rest of the world. I have been staying up late, because I get hooked on watching the Olympics. I can't seem to stop watching once I start. It is addictive!

This card is the first of five cards I made with the new Creative Basics Evensong Collection found on page 34 of the new 2008 Fall/Winter Idea Book. This paper is so pretty!


In addition, I used the new Originals Card Confidence Program for the design. This design is a 3 1/2 x 8 card found on page 91 of this awesome must-have book.

I used large spirals like they did in their card design and conchos. In addition, I used new england ivy bigger brads and distressed the edges with the chocolate distressing pad found in the distressing kit. To top it off, I used Cottage Floral and Say It in Style stamp sets. This new paper uses the color Tulip, which is one of the four great new colors. Those of you who love the Reflections, Imagine and Cherish books are going to LOVE this one!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Ooooh, very pretty. Love the paper and the way you used the spirals. Can;t wait to get the card originals book.

Jena said...

Beautiful card! I am excited to see that new color IRL - it looks like it will be a favorite of mine. TFS!

Oh, and I am the same way with the Olympics, once I start watching, I can't stop!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Kim! I have the Originals book on my order this week. How nice of you to share page numbers with us, so we know right where to go for more information. TFS!