Pages

Lace Tree

When I saw this Cuttlebug embossing folder, Lace Tree, I knew I wanted to bling it up.  This embossed tree would look good no matter what you did with it.  Here the my recipe:

Card base - 10 x 7 scored at 5 to make a 5 x 7 card

Paper - Evensong Level 2, gold vellum, cranberry cs, white daisy cs

Ink - cranberry

Stamp set - Christmas Scripts

Embellishments - white ric rac ribbon my mom gave me, red bling, Fiskars scallop cutter, cranberry designer ribbon, new england ivy designer ribbon, dimensional elements bookplates, EK Success concave punch 

I really like how the scalloped edge of the front of the card looks against the white daisy base.  You can see this really good, because of the shadow created by the sunlight.  Love it!


Sorry I forgot to post last Thursday night.  I had a workshop and forgot to send my post after I got home.  My mom even called me on Monday to make sure she didn't miss any posts.  Thanks for checking on me, Mom!

I had a question from Nikki about the 2-5-7-10 box, so I wanted to answer her.  Here is her concern:

I love the box. Every time I have made it it seems to be off on the bottom. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I watch the video over and over and do it step by step with you and it does not turn out on the bottom.

Nikki, are you using the correct end for the box.  There are two different measurements and you might be using the incorrect end.  If that doesn't help, maybe someone else can has had this problem and can make some suggestions.  Also, Nikki...please email me at stampfest@cox.net and try to explain what "off on the bottom" means.  If you could send me a pic that might help too.  Thanks for the question!
 
Happy Stamping!



7 comments:

Vonney said...

Love the card! Love the bling!

Katie said...

Simply beautiful!

Creative Heart & Hand said...

Very Pretty Kim! I have not seen the Tree Embossing Folder yet...thanks for sharing!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

dasimonds said...

You're right...
"It is Beautiful"
I have not seen this folder
before...wow!
Love the RED Gems..
Beautiful Card!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Very pretty. Love the bling.

Erica said...

gorgeous card