Pages

Hello Molly

I am still having fun with my Molly Stamps.  Here is another card I made with Today's Forecast stamp set.  This smiley guy to so cute!  He makes me happy just looking at him.  

I made the background on this card by embossing Mr. Smiley in black embossing powder on black cardstock.  Black on Black!  I really like how it turned out.  Then I embossed hello in black also.  The hello is from the Molly set Quirky Alphabet.  

I used sunflower, garden green, barn red and smokey plum inks to sponge across my sentiment, so it would match my pattern paper from the Enchanted series.  I finished the card with black bling!  I found the black bling around Halloween time and new it would come in handy.  The sentiment is popped out from the white daisy mat with pop dots.  My hubby liked this card the best out of the ones I have shown him.  Figures, since it has such masculine colors.  It is one of my favs too, because I love autumn colors.  




Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

awesome! I am really liking all of the stamps in this set. Love the black on black.

Jeanne said...

If you can smile after seeing all those grins...you need some help! LOL

Great looking smile~love the colors you used! *Ü*

Barb said...

This stamp set is really cute. I like the black on black embossing...very nice! TFS