Pages

Molly Monday

I am posting this on Monday, so that is why it is Molly Monday.  It seems like I post my Molly Stamps at the beginning of the week.  Hmmm!  Probably because when I got them, I started playing with Today's Forecast and Quirky Alphabet first and couldn't stop coming up with great card ideas.  I love these guys!

My sister, who is my biggest fan and critic, wants me to start using the other sets I got from Molly Stamps.  I played with Wings on Things: Big and Wings on Things: Small today, but I am not done with my card yet.  You will have to wait for another post.  BTW, go a little softer on my sister regarding the Silhouette paper pack.  LOL!  I told she was crazy when she told me she didn't like it.  This is the first paper pack, she hasn't wanted to buy.  She is my best customer and likes a lot of color..AND she likes everything I make with it, especially the last "Thanks for the Memories" card.

I always need thank you cards and since gratitude is our theme at Paper Craft Planet, I thought I would show you this thanks card.  I pop dotted Mr. Smiley on this one too.  Can you say I love pop dots?  After stamping the Quirky Alphabet in sweet leaf, I colored the letters in buttercup to match the Good Times pattern paper.  I used the same buttercup marker to color Mr. Smiley's face.  This card is 3 1/2 x 8 and the corners are rounded.  I hope this card makes the person receiving it smile!

Material used: Good Times paper pack, Sweet Leaft cs, White Daisy cs, Today's Forecast stamp set (Molly Stamps), Quirky Alphabet stamp set (Molly Stamps), Sweet Leaf ink, Buttercup ink, Chocolate ink, Buttercup marker, CTMH sparkles, pop dots.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very cute and I love the smiley faces. It would definitely make me smile if I received it.

Jeanne said...

That smile is so big...how can one NOT smile when they see it!

Fun card!

Barb said...

Those little faces crack me up! Very cute card!