Pages

Let's Get Together

My PTA Presidency has turned into a full-time job this week.  We are holding a Holiday Gift Shop at school for the kids to shop for family, friends and teachers.  Edison has not done one of these before and it was my idea, so I want to make sure it is successful.  The kids are having a blast, so I am sure we will do it again.  

Soooooo, I have not had the time to play in my room....bummer!  I did make the time to use my Molly Stamps this week and I decided to play with my copics more.  I still have a loooooong way to go with my coloring.  As they say...practice makes perfect.  I don't think I will ever get perfect, but I will get better (hopefully).  

I wanted to make a simple card, since I didn't have a lot of time after coloring.  I used my snowflake embossing folder for the bottom and my nestabilities for the oval and scallop oval.  

The inside of my card reads....Let's Get Together.


I don't know if I will have time in the next two days to stamp either.....I am getting withdrawals.  I can't wait for Christmas break for the kids, because I am going to take a break from PTA too.  

Materials used:

Paper - White Daisy, Cranberry, New England Ivy (all CTMH)

Stamp set - Let's Get Together by Molly Stamps

Accessories by CTMH - New England Ivy buttons and ribbon, Cranberry waxy flax and ribbon

Other Accessories - Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, Large classic oval nestabilities, Large Scallop classic oval nestabilities

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very cute. Love the sentiment on the inside. It goes so well with the stamp set.

Jeanne said...

Your coloring is looking great to me! Way better than I can ever hope to do, that is for sure (although that might not have come out the right way...it IS a compliment!)

I've been so side-tracked with my projects I've not been checking up with blogs. GASP! Lovely card!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Kim! Very cute card! What a great idea to. I bet you're busy!

Just wanted to let you know I rec'd my new stamp and thank you card. LOVE the card! I tried emailing but got a msg back saying it hadn't been delivered yet? Thanks again and it was fun winning my very first blog candy!

wendyp said...

cute, cute, CUTE!!!