Pages

SK122008

Sorry I have been MIA lately.  I had to work all three days of the Holiday Gift Shop at Tate's school.  The shop was a big success!  The teachers loved it and the kids had a blast shopping for their loved ones.  It was so fun to watch them carefully choose items they knew their family would like.  My favorite part was giving some kids, who couldn't affored it the chance to shop with money donated.  That is the true meaning of Christmas!

Jen is our hostess today, Saturday, with the sketch challenge at Paper Craft Planet.  Just upload your card for this challenge and tag it with SK122008, so she can add it to the album.










Here is my card for this week challenge.  Since I haven't had time to stamp, I decided to use CTMH's My Stickease for a quick card.  I made a 5 x 7 card this time.




I wish you could see the elf better.  I added prisma glitter to his outfit and it looks so sparkly.  The snowflake sparkles too, because I used glitter cardstock.  


Materials I used: All materials are CTMH unless noted. 

Paper - Deck the Halls pattern paper (retired)

Accessories - Hollydays Level 2, My Stickease, prisma glitter, white daisy grosgrain ribbon, white daisy brads, pop dots (SU), snowflake punch (SU), cranberry waxy flax, glitter cardstock mat stack (DCWV)

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Love it! Very cute. The saying is so true. Love the snowflake and the glitter.

wendyp said...

This is just adorable! Love how you dangled the snowflake!!!

Barb said...

What a cute card, Kim! I really like that elf and anything sparkly makes me smile! I played along with the challenge and didn't stamp either. Just didn't have time today...

Jeanne said...

Ohhhhhh this is SO cute! Egads, I've been out of the blogging loop. You posted this several days ago and I'm just now seeing it!

Merry Christmas!