Pages

Confidential

Finally, I got better pictures of this card I made for Molly Stamps.  My DH liked this one!  Woohoo!  Most of the time, he just says that's nice.  I like this card, because I used the confidential image from the Post Office set.  This set was intended for your packages and making labels.  I have had fun incorporating them onto my cards.  

Does the heart look familiar?  This is the first heart I made to go on the Fragile card I created with the Post Office set here.  After I made this heart, I wanted a bigger one for the Fragile card.  I set this heart on my craft desk and I kept thinking of how I could use it.  When I looked through my Molly Stamps for inspiration, I knew how I could use them together.



I like the game spinners from Tim Holtz.  I got the idea of using them through a heart from Wendy, another Paper Craft Planet and Molly Stamp Design Team member.  Thanks, Wendy!



I wanted to decorate the inside of the card, because I used a dark base.  In addition, I wanted to use my new Nestabilities Labels One die.  I really like this die set.  I carried the same pattern paper to the inside of the card for continuity.  I don't have a stamp with this sentiment, so I printed this from my computer again.  I used Black Chancery font in cocoa color (R117, G104, B87). 


Supplies: All products CTMH unless noted.  Paper - That's Amore Level 2, barn red cs; Ink - tulip stamp pad and tulip marker; Stamp set - Post Office by Molly Stamps; Accessories - blush corduroy brads, chocolate chip satin ribbon (SU), game spinners (Tim Holtz), heart dimensional element, Floral Fantasy cuttlebug embossing folder, Labels One nestabilities (Spellbinders), Black Chanery font


Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Ooooh! Very pretty. I like all the details and the sentiment on the outside is so cool.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanne said...

Oh WOW, Kim! This is fantastic! Great execution of all the details. Terrific work!

Donna said...

Hi Kim, your card turned out so romantic looking. I really like the idea of the arrow and the embossed heart. As always it is fantastic.

Jenn said...

This is FABULOUS!

wendyp said...

LOVE how you've used the confidential image with the valentines day/love theme!!! Beautiful!!!

Barb said...

OMGoodness! This is so so beautiful. The colors are gorgeous and I love all of the details. Stunning!