Pages

TEErific Birthday

Here is the card I made for my dad's birthday on Thursday and the sketch challenge for paper craft planet that I posted here.  My dad loves to play golf and unfortunately he can't play right now, because they live in the midwest.  When I saw this stamp set, Tee Time, from CTMH, I knew I had to get it just for him.  My BIL's birthday is this week too, so I made one for him.  You are out of luck Connie!  You can't copy this one for your hubby!  I will make sure I mail mine in time to get to him by Friday.  Happy Birthday Dad and Dwight!




Mom cam!


I used the TEE word from the Tee Time set and then just used my own handwriting for the rest.  I hate working with tiny letters.  I can never line them up the way I want to.  The tee and golf ball is from the same set.



Materials used: (All materials used are CTMH unless noted)

Paper - It's a Guy Thing Level 2 paper pack

Stamp set - Tee Time

Ink - Cocoa, New England Ivy, Bamboo

Accessories - My Legacy Brown Writer marker, brown hemp, pop dots (SU), olive watercolor pencil, waterbrush, small and large oval punch (SU), brown eyelets (unknown)


Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is a great card! I really like the design of it, and the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanne said...

Super card, Kim~! Loving your Mom cam, too...I'm gonna try to take different angles of my cards...if time permits, that is.

I'm sure your dad loved it!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Love the card. Wish I could think of someone to give it to so I could make one. Hmmmmm.

Barb said...

This card is GREAT!! I love the colors and the layout...it rocks!