Pages

Fall Into Fun


Finally...I took the time to work on my digital scrapbooking.  I finished lesson 2 from the Now We're Rockin' with Photoshop class at JessicaSprague.com.  We learned SO much in this lesson that I am going to make this same layout with Tate's pictures.  Normally, I could just switch the pictures, but I want to create it twice hoping the techniques will stick in my head.

These are some of the techniques I learned creating this layout:
    • Add a grungy-edged mask to a photo
    • Create a circular photo block with four "pie pieces" using a template
    • Create a reversed-out journaling strips
    • Re-color and blend an overlay to match it to the layout
    • Darken the layout and paper edges for a dramatic effect (burned)

    Whew!  My brain hurts...LOL!  I will be back tomorrow with a Valentine treat bag for my hubby, an awesome RAK from my friend, Jeanne, and a cute card she sent me too!

    Happy Stamping and Scrapping!

    5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I really like this layout-I'll have to "lift" this idea(if you don't mind)to create pages for my grandson's scrapbooks! I like the combination of "stuff"! Great job!

    Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

    Love it. The layout is so cool and the subjects are definitely the cutest!

    Barb said...

    Great job, Kim! Awesome layout.

    Jeanne said...

    Wow, Kim! You are rockin' this digi stuff! The layout is fantastic!!

    Jenn said...

    Wow!!! This LO is AWESOME Kim!!! :D I love every detail!