Fall Into Fun


Finally...I took the time to work on my digital scrapbooking.  I finished lesson 2 from the Now We're Rockin' with Photoshop class at JessicaSprague.com.  We learned SO much in this lesson that I am going to make this same layout with Tate's pictures.  Normally, I could just switch the pictures, but I want to create it twice hoping the techniques will stick in my head.

These are some of the techniques I learned creating this layout:
    • Add a grungy-edged mask to a photo
    • Create a circular photo block with four "pie pieces" using a template
    • Create a reversed-out journaling strips
    • Re-color and blend an overlay to match it to the layout
    • Darken the layout and paper edges for a dramatic effect (burned)

    Whew!  My brain hurts...LOL!  I will be back tomorrow with a Valentine treat bag for my hubby, an awesome RAK from my friend, Jeanne, and a cute card she sent me too!

    Happy Stamping and Scrapping!

    Fall Into FunSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

    5 comments:

    Doodle Artist, Diane Watt said...

    I really like this layout-I'll have to "lift" this idea(if you don't mind)to create pages for my grandson's scrapbooks! I like the combination of "stuff"! Great job!

    Connie said...

    Love it. The layout is so cool and the subjects are definitely the cutest!

    Barb W said...

    Great job, Kim! Awesome layout.

    Jeanne said...

    Wow, Kim! You are rockin' this digi stuff! The layout is fantastic!!

    Jenn said...

    Wow!!! This LO is AWESOME Kim!!! :D I love every detail!