Pages

My Friend Chuck

Yesterday, was one of those days where I did NOTHING!  I have those once in a while and I guess I need them.  After dinner, I decided to scrap, but I wanted to watch a little tv (again do nothing).  Normally, I don't watch tv in the evening, but I was still continuing my lounge filled day.  Sooooooo.....I digi scrapped in a big chair with my feet up.  It was nice.

I created my first two-page digi layout.  Everything I used in these two pages were from my free stash.  It took me longer to put the first page together, because I had to find the papers and colors I wanted to use.  The second page was a breeze.  I noticed when I uploaded these I forgot to add a date, so I will have to change that before I print them.  You can click on them to enlarge the page to read the journaling.





I have had people ask me about digital scrapping and why I do it.  I guess I always like to learn new things and I do love technology.  I am getting better at just playing around with all the features of Photoshop and seeing what the features do to my pics, etc.  I love the undo button.  I use it a lot.  I use the same scrapbooking method I use when I scrap traditionally.  In fact, I just thought about making some layouts from the CTMH books Reflections, Imagine and Cherish digitally.  That will be a big project.  Hmmm!  I will let you know if I accomplish that one.

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!


5 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Kim!! I have those days when I just lounge but rarely! I wish I could do it more often! LOL! Well, not really. . .I usually get upset with myself because things just pile up!!

Love your digi layout! I haven't tried working with digi scrapbooking. I like the feel of real paper and embellishments so I haven't been motivated to do the digi stuff. I may do it one day but I'm still trying to master regular scrapbooking.

Love the photos. . the colors and the different shapes are fabulous!! Awesome job on your LO!!

maria

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts. I enjoy digi scrappin and it will part of my mix forever.It's quick and easy. I love thenology like you. I just started and I've done 3 pages so far plus our Christmas cards. But I will never get rid of my papers stamps, inks, embellishments and my pretty room. I use digi if i want to do things quick like Xmas cards or layouts I know I want to print out like a book. But for everything else I will use traditional scrappin' supplies. So keep doing what you do and what you love. Scrapbooking is scrapbooking....even digi!!!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very cool. Love the circle and the scallops.

LMcBurney said...

Neat digital pages. Where do you print your finished pages? If at home, what printer gives you a 12x12 page?

Barb said...

Great layouts, Kim. I love that text path you've got going there. Cool colors, they work well with the photo. Digi scrapping is addictive, isn't it? I know you'll never give up traditional scrapping, but try to trad. scrap in your big comfy chair with your feet up... ;D Thanks for sharing.

{{Hugs}}
Barb