Pages

Easter Colors

I know, I know...I haven't been blogging lately.  I have been busy, but I haven't been stamping.  

Friday, I spent most of the day out of the house, because we had our shingles and sheeting replace on our roof.  Last summer, Omaha had a big storm and we are finally getting our roof fixed.  There was so much hammering that Tanner and I took one of his friends to the mall to eat and play.  I took a book I have been reading (one of Tate's) and just watched them play after lunch.

Ealier this week, I watched my Twilight movie.  Oh, I love that book series and I can't wait for the next movie.  I think if you read the books you get more out of the movie, because you know details they don't show you.

Finally, I am trying to take my online classes I purchased at JessicaSprague.com.  I am still on Now We're Rockin' with Photoshop and my Digi Deep classes are currently available.  In addition, I signed up to take her photo editing class.  As much as I take pictures, I want to ensure they are the best before I print them.  I already see my pictures could be better, since I started digi scrapping.

This layout is festive for the next holiday...EASTER!  These are pictures from 2004.  See I am behind in scrapping too.  I don't ever expect to get caught up.  What fun would that be?  LOL!  In these pics I am pregnant with Tanner and look at my hair.  It is long for me!

I learned a lot in lesson four of my Rockin' class:

  • Create a two-page layout using a single Photoshop document
  • Color-correct and add "pop" to photos
  • Mask patterned papers with a scalloped template
  • Mask a photo with a handmade mask
  • Crop accent photos without cropping
  • Add grungy effects to photo edges
  • Create a quick title from an alphabet using shortcuts
  • Cut and save your layout as two files for printing


Click photo to enlarge

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Eggs-elent work, my friend! Yes, your hair is a bit longer! I'm not used to seeing it that way, but it looked good.

Glad to hear you don't stress over not being caught up...I don't either. Caught up is boring!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Love the layout. Great job as usual.

Barb said...

Your digital layouts just get better and better! I may have to invest in this class. Great colors, just lovely.