Pages

let it snow


I can't believe I finished this week's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long already.  I am usually trying to fit it in on the last day of the week.  This afternoon, I am scrapping with my friend and fellow consultant, Brenda.  "Hi, Brenda!"  

Here is Maria's sketch for this week's challenge.  I knew when I saw it that I wanted to use my snowflakes and Aspen paper.




I used the Stars punch from Martha Stewart, which I think look like snowflakes too.  I added white paper to the inside of my card, so the snowflakes would show.  The sentiment inside reads "May the spirit of Christmas warm your heart all year long."



Materials used: All products CTMH unless noted.  Paper - Aspen Level 2; Stamp sets - Festive Thoughts, Christmas Scripts, Feathery Flakes; Ink - outdoor denim; Accessories - white daisy organdy and grosgrain ribbon, outdoor denim brads, white gel pen (SU), 1 3/8" punch (SU), scallop punch (SU), large oval punch (SU), Stars punch (Martha Stewart), Quickie glue pen (Sakura), prisma glitter


Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh....I love the colors in this one, Kim! Great job with the sketch and you can check off another Christmas card for your stash!

Thanks for answering my question earlier today...maybe it was a silly one, but I was curious how that worked...LOL

Ava said...

Oh for Heaven's sake -- those ARE stars! I always thought they were snowflakes too! LOL
Beautiful card! What a smart idea to keep working on Christmas cards throughout the year - sooo much less stress at the holiday time! You are one smart (and talented) cookie :)
*inky hugs* from fellow House of Cards member
Ava
www.wholyscrap.blogspot.com