Pages

Christmas Sketch Challenge #19

Back to my Christmas card challenges. Just two more left. This one is for Sketch Challenge #18. If you click on the link you will see the sketch I had to follow. I turned the sketch on its side, because my image is portrait. I really like the cranberry pattern paper I used with the Basics Evensong Collection paper. This paper is from Route 66 and goes well with holiday patterns. In addition, I made this card 6 x 6, because of the size of my main image. This one will have to go into a gift bag, since the post office is so particular these days.



Card recipe: All products CTMH unless noted. Paper - Basics Evensong Collection; cranberry cs, white daisy cs, new england ivy cs; Stamps - Holiday Joy; Ink - cranberry, new england ivy; Accessories - new england ivy designer ribbon, new england ivy bigger brads, red bling (Paper Studio), scallop circle punch (SU), 1 3/8" circle punch (SU), white gel pen (SU), pop dots (SU)

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty! Those papers do go VERY well together. I like the image of Santa looking over the scene, too.

Great work, Kim! Have a wonderful weekend.

Lori said...

Love your card. Route 66 adds a perfect touch. I love how our papers go so well together.

Corrine Ann said...

Another great Christmas Card! Sure wish I would have joined in months ago and started making my cards right along with you. Maybe one of these years I'll get smart!