Pages

Never to many.....

Cupcakes! I must be in the mood for cupcakes this week. I know I have been eating enough carbs, so maybe that is the reason...LOL!

This is another Lockhart Stamp Company image Barb sent me. She is the sweetest! I am having so much fun coloring the images she sent me. This image is Best Cupcake. I used my copics and finished the frosting off with my clear spica marker. I wish you could see the sparkle on the frosting. I love this marker, but it doesn't show up the best in photos.

When I looked at my image, I knew I wanted to use my long rectangle nesties. This is the first time I used them. The tall think stack of cupcakes called for these frames. I popped the image with pop dots and started layering. The colors I used matched this Emporium Level 2 paper pack perfectly. I used one pattern for my background and punched out the flowers from another pattern for accents. Yummy!



Mom cam
The blue accents are crystal stickers from Mark Richards Company.


Card recipe: All products CTMH unless noted. Paper - Emporium Level 2 paper, cocoa cs, crystal blue cs, white daisy cs; Stamp set - Best Cupcake (Lockhart Stamp Co.); Ink - copics; Accessories - crystal blue stickers (Mark Richards Co.), vineyard berry organdy ribbon, heavenly blue brads; long scallop and regular rectangles (Nestabilities)


Have a SWEET day!

Happy Stamping!

12 comments:

Lionel Messi said...

Gooooooooooooooood
Thank you
The subject of more than wonderful

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a cute image, Kim! Love that paper too, and the way the circles on the left mirror the stack of cupcakes!

pat said...

Way yummie!! love that paper too!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a perfect image for this card, Kim! I love this patterned paper and the baubles really add a great touch!

Alanna said...

So cute Kim. Great job with the image.

Maricar said...

Oh my. I love the BLING effect of those crystal stickers.

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

This is soooooo cute! love the bling and the stamp.

Barb said...

You know your card is AWESOME! You did a great job coloring those cupcakes. And those crystal stickers are gorgeous! I really *need* some of those!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great card Kim! LOVE the stack of cupcakes and how cute the blue sparkles are in a row under them!

Unknown said...

I love cupcakes and this card is so CUTE!! Love the Emporium paper too. Makes me want to go do some baking. lol Thanks Kim for sharing.

wendyp said...

this is super cute!! love that stack of cupcakes!!!

Jeanne said...

Ohhhhh the whole card is just YUMMY! Great job. Love the cuppies (Barb is fantastic) and the choice of papers and Nesties. Thanks for sharing!