Pages

Contemplating

I have put a bunch of sentiments all over the front of this card and they just don't look right. Some times, an image speaks for herself. This image is from DZ Doodles called Shelby Contemplating. Since she is contemplating, I took her picture outside. Isn't she adorable? When I colored her dress purple, I knew I wanted to use my Whoops-A-Daisy paper pack from CTMH. It is so girly!

The paper already had the white and purple flourishes on it to make the perfect pattern paper for this card. I didn't want to cover the paper up, so I kept my card simple with some white daisy ric rac and purple bling flowers. I added the white pearls to the centers to bring the colors all together.



Tanner starts his first day of PreK tomorrow and is so excited. I can't wait to take pictures and talk to him about his first school day.


Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

This could so be you contemplating just how fast life speeds by when your little one is all set to start pre-K tomorrow!

Love the card, the coloring and the details.

Can't wait to see pictures of the happy guy!

Anonymous said...

Kim, This is so beautiful! I just love what you did! Do you use Chopic Markers to do the coloring and shading?

LOVE IT!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, the lavender colors are great, love the image!

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

very cute! You could also color her dress white and it would make a pretty baptism card.