Pages

Sketch Challenge - August 15, 2009

I know I have been MIA lately. We have either been on vacation or have had guests staying at our house. We are trying to fit in everything we can before school starts this Monday. Yes, this Monday! ALREADY! I am not ready and neither are my boys. This summer flew by and we are finally having hot, swimming, weather.

In addition, I have been helping my friend, Diane, with my blog knowledge (which isn't a lot) for her new stamp site. She is relying on me (God help her!) for some technical support. Don't you remember her awesome Shelby images? She asked me a while ago to head up her Design Team once she got her site set up. Now, her site is up and she is adding images all the time. Check it out - DZ Doodles. She is working on her site all the time, so check back for more images and site improvements. I am so happy for her!

This week I am host for the sketch challenge at Paper Craft Planet. I created the card first this time with my Shelby image from DZ Doodles. I hope you can play along. I can't wait to see your creations! Upload your card to the gallery here at PCP and remember to use sk081509 in the tag line. I'll snag the cards that are uploaded throughout the week, and add them to the album for this sketch.




Here is my card:



Have fun!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cute card! Makes me think of Amy skipping rope. LOL

You've certainly been busy and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your summer. The girls start next week on Wednesday, but they are very excited. Jess is a little nervous about going "all" day, but happy to start first grade. LOL

Our swimming weather has been iffy, with storms coming in daily. Yesterday we went to the indoor pool! LOL

Enjoy your last couple of days and hopefully the transition back to school will be a smooth one for all of you!

Congrats to your friend, too!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

This is so cute it makes me want to get all the materials to make it. Wow! ...and I haven't been making cards forever!

wendyp said...

super cute card and a great sketch! I'm hoping to find some time to work on it this week.