Pages

Simple Days

Yesterday, I just couldn't get my mojo going to make any cards, so I decided to digi scrap. When I was wondering through my files, I saw this layout I started with Tanner and Madison back in June that I never finished. I used the two page template, Simple Days, I bought from Jessica Sprague, when I first started digi scrapping. I had the paper and pictures finished, but I needed to add the details and some journaling. When I started this layout, Madison was still with us. I had to change the journaling to past tense when I wrote about him. These are the pictures that make me miss him, but realize how nice a kitty he was to our boys.

To see the layout better, you can click on it to enlarge. It is hard to see the details this little.I doctored the paper just a little to match Tanner's shirt. That is what I love about digi scrapping. My pictures dictate the colors and I can change whatever I want with a click of the mouse.

I used part of the same kitty digi kit as I did here by Libby Weifenbach called The Cat's Pajamas. Then I was looking up the other paper I used and was surprised to see it was designed by Libby Weifenbach also called lady teebox. I must like her style and didn't even realize it. See below for layout details.



Materials used:

Template - Simple Days by Jessica Sprague
Paper - Lady Teebox papers 2 & 3 by Libby Weifenbach, brown paper (unknown)
Accessories - The Cat's Pajama's by Libby Weinfenbach, Flower accents named Echoes Stickers by Jessica Sprague, heart brad by Shabby Princess named Amore Big Brads, cat print shape by Photoshop Elements 7.0., Font - Century Gothic

Take time to create!

5 comments:

farrahjs said...

I absolutely love the layout and colors. I will have try something similar. :o)

Jena said...

Great LO - love the circles! Glad you have those great pics - TFS!

Barb said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love the colors. Really nice pics, too.

Jeanne said...

Fabulous layout Kim! I've been wanting to organize my Sarah photos and haven't done it yet. :( Madison looks so patient in these photos (either that or just plain stuck~LOL)

Thanks for sharing~

wendyp said...

Beautiful layout!!! You are rocking the digi layouts!