Pages

Treat Holder

Since I have my copics packed and a lot of my card making and scrapbooking supplies for my girls weekend, I decided to make one of these cute Halloween Treat Holders for Tate. I have posted before about how he loves bats, so I used this Halloween paper from my stash. I got this idea from Andrea Walford and here is her video to make these cute holders. I thought we had more suckers to put in here, but I could only find one in the house. The boys must have found the rest. Hee Hee!

I think this treat holder would be great for Valentine's Day too.



The bat stamp is from the retired set "Trick or Treaters" from CTMH.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oooohhhh, I'll bet his is gonna love this! Hope you replenish your sucker supply. *Ü*

Heather Huggins said...

Oh! what a great idea!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

How fun is THIS! What a great way to present a treat!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, Kim! I bet Tate will love handing these out!