Pages

Happy Thanksgiving

Nothing is better than going to my mailbox and finding a handmade card inside from one of my wonderful friends. Barbara Walker from The Buzz sent my family this card to wish us a Happy Thanksgiving. It is beautiful, Barb! Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
I should be better at sending out Thanksgiving cards. Maybe next year.



It is a time for counting ones blessings whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not. I know I am truly blessed by God and what he has given me.

I visit a lot of blogs every day/week/year and come across ones that ask for special prayers for friends and family. I always keep those people in my prayers, when I am asked to and now I know why. It is my time to ask you for your prayers for my friend, Heather, and her family. A day does not go by where I do not think of them and pray for her son, Owen. Owen is three and has recently been diagnosed with a rare type of lukemia. They caught it so early they don't even know what type it is yet. Please say an extra prayer for them that they will make it through this difficult time in their life.

God Bless!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card from Barb! I will definitely keep your friends in my thoughts as they travel this difficult journey!

Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend. Thank you for your friendship, support and encouragement!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Beautiful card!
Yes, I'll pray for Owen, I believe very much in the power of prayer.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Happy thanksgiving and I will Owen in my prayers.

I have a three year old daughter who is having a tough time with her asthma. I cannot believe what Owen's mom is going through. Lord, strengthen her heart and her body.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing their story! I hope everything works out well.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just beautiful.