Pages

Quick Pages

Sunday I got the chance to craft for a couple of hours and got two projects completed.  I am not sure how much I will do this week, so I was happy to CREATE.  We pulled Tanner out of preschool, because I felt like he was learning anything.  I am his preschool teacher now, so my schedule that used to be open on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings are full.  We are having fun together and my DH and I don't feel like we are wasting money every month.

Since I didn't have a lot of time, I found some quick pages at scrap dish.  When I was there I bought a four Halloween quick pages, a Halloween kit and some templates by Red Leaf Digi Scrapbooking.

Here is Tate's two page Halloween layout for 2009 (quick pages by Candice Duffy Jones):





The only elements I added to this two page layout are the bats on the first page.  They were from the kit, Halloween Remix by Tahera Designs.  Since Tate loves bats, I thought the first page could use a few.  When you don't have a lot of time, but want to scrap a little quick pages are great.  You add your pictures, journaling, maybe a couple more elements and viola!...A layout is complete!

Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier.  I had to change the settings on my comments section to moderate.  I was getting advertising in the comments section.  Some of my bloggin' friends seem to be getting this too.  On YouTube, people who don't have anything better to do are leaving "nasty" comments on my videos.  It is sad they don't put that energy into something good.  I had to change my settings there too.  Once I get the comment and publish it, you will see it in the post.  Thanks so much for taking the time to leave kind words.

Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Kim, I am so sorry that people are unappreciative of the hard work that goes into your posts and videos. I think your blog is great and I love your artwork!
Keep up the good work!!

Jeanne said...

Kim, I LOVE the bats! They are so very realistic, I feel like I could pluck them off the page. Wonderful layouts!

I'm sorry to hear you had to put comment moderation on. It's just too bad that some people like to make things more difficult for others.

I'm sorry too, that preschool wasn't working out for your little guy. But you did the right thing, even if it means a little less free time for you to do your creating.

Hugs!

Nancy said...

Hi Kim, great Halloween layouts! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with the templates too! :-)