Pages

Best Fishes

This is a card that will be in my next card class for March.  I just love the stamp sets that use puns.  If you click the picture, you will be able to see the image better.  It reads "Best fishes".  So cute!





Materials used: 
Stamps: Very Punny (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Emporium pattern paper, crystal blue cs, sweet leaf cs, white daisy cs
Ink: crystal blue
Accessories: crystal blue organdy ribbon, sweet leaf button, heavenly blue waxy blax, white gel pen (Stampn' Up), pop dots (unknown)
Punches: circle scallop (Stampin' Up), 1 3/8" circle (Stampin' Up), 1 1/4" circle, scallop border (Stampin' Up)



Have fun creating,

6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Kim,

Interesting mix of serious and silly! I like you card! The punny sayings from SU are so cute!

Hugs!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Jeanne said...

Super cute card, Kim!

wendyp said...

how CUTE!!! Awesome card, Kim!

Unknown said...

I love this fishy card and I love following your posts. I hope you don't mind, but I have an award for you. So stop over and pick it up.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Best Fishes....lol. Great card Kim - and done in such a fun way!